AMX offers an internship opportunity at Marketing and Communications department to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Paraphrase and edit texts;
- Make notes;
- Work with website admin dashboard;
- Collect data or conduct research on the assigned topic;
- Support in organizing events;
- Assist other team members;
- Replace the department employee, if necessary.
The required qualifications are:
- Basic knowledge of Marketing;
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.);
- Self-starter with ability to work independently;
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment;
- Must have a passion for Marketing.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating " Marketing and Communications Department Intern" in the subject line of the e-mail.