AMX is looking for a Market Surveillance Specialist to join its Securities Market Surveillance team and be responsible for securities market ongoing monitoring, to ensure operator’s compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations and to initiate disciplinary proceedings and to apply preventive or other measures in case of violation or suspicion of a violation.
- Implement ongoing market surveillance;
- Supervise ongoing compliance with requirements set forth by law, regulations and other legal acts, participate in audits, investigate suspicious or infringing cases;
- Submit a request for explanations, information, and/or documents from representatives of supervised entities regarding disclosure of suspicious information, suspicious transactions or applications, and violations;
- Submit proposal about initiating disciplinary proceedings, abstention, preventive or other measures against supervised entities, in case of violation or suspicion of a violation;
- Providing advice and/or guidance to supervised entities or other stakeholders on market surveillance;
- Examine opportunities for improving market surveillance mechanisms, prepare and submit appropriate proposal (document) to the Head of the Market Surveillance Service, if necessary;
- Prepare reports on the activities of the Market Surveillance Service.
Required skills and qualification
- Higher education in Finance or Law;
- Knowledge of securities and market of securities;
- At least 3 year of similar working experience in Finance or Law;
- Availability of professional qualification of the Operator's Surveillance Service or obtain a qualification within a maximum of three months after getting the position;
- Effective teamwork and time management skills;
- Ability to react and resolve problems;
- Analytical and agile thinking;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Armenia language;
- Good knowledge of English, Russian languages is preferred.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Market Surveillance Service Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.