We are looking for an Information Security Officer that will support the front-line defense of networks, protecting information from unauthorized access and violations. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing and assessing potential security risks, developing plans and policies to deal with such incidents by putting measures in place such as firewalls and encryption, monitoring and auditing systems for abnormal activity, and executing corrective actions.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Implement security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Conduct information security risk assessment and management.
- Gather the information risks related to business processes’ organization and Information systems, make suggestions for changes or improvements.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause, coordinate information security incidents management processes.
- Work with IT team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Maintain the register of the Companies information assets.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field,
- At least two years of experience in information security or related field.,
- Knowledge of current security trends,
- Knowledge of firewalls, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS,
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them,
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 standard,
- Ability to work on-call in case of a security breach or other emergency,
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work under close supervision, as well as the ability to take independent initiative when needed,
- Availability of certificates in the field of information security (CEH, CISM, CISSP, CompTIA Security +, CISA, etc.) will be considered an advantage.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating "Information security officer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.