We are looking for a mid-level C# developer to join our team! As a C# Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server and web applications. You will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's platform technology.
C# Developer duties and responsibilities
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts,
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications,
- Integrate software components and third-party programs,
- Verify and deploy programs and systems,
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software,
- Gather and evaluate user feedback,
- Recommend and execute improvements,
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Working experience in financial industry is an advantage,
- Knowledge about securities market is an asset,
- 3+ years of software development experience,
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and Microsoft SQL Server,
- Experience with ORM frameworks,
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST),
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, knowledge of design and architectural patterns, including Solid and MicroServices,
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems,
- Familiarity with the .NET Core framework,
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries,
- Good understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR),
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools,
- Familiarity with continuous integration,
- Experience with maintenance and support of web applications.
Health and travel insurance,
Paid time off,
Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.
Application procedure: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating "C# Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.