Call for Proposals for a Software License17.07.2019
The Central Depository of Armenia launches a call for proposals for selecting a company provider of Software License. The call is open for Armenian and foreign companies and individuals who comply with the criteria mentioned in the announcement and have the right, technical and financial means required by the purchase contract.
The Central Depository of Armenia seeks to acquire the following licenses:
- Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition Operating System License (WinSvrSTDCore 2019 SNGL OLP) - number of licenses -3
- Windows SQL 2017 Server Standart Edition database license (SQLSvrStd 2017 SNGL OLP NL), number of licenses - 1
- SQL Server 2017 Call, license for connection to the database (SQLCAL 2017 SNGL OLP NL UsrCAL), number of licenses - 7
- License for connection to Windows Server, (WinSvrCAL 2019 SNGL OLP NL DvcCAL), number of licenses - 40
- License for connecting to Terminal Server (WinRmtDsktpSrvcsCAL 2019 SNGL OLP NL DvcCAL), number of licenses - 40
- Microsoft Office Pro 2019 license (OfficeProPlus 2016 SNGL OLP NL) number of licenses -5.
Eligible companies and individuals shall submit a hard copy application to the Central Depository of Armenia at 26/1 Vazgen Sargsyan str., Yerevan 0010, Armenia by 4 p.m., August 5, 2019. The opening of applications will be at 4 p.m., August 5. The sum up of the meeting results will be at 4 p.m., August 8, 2019.
To receive a detailed invitation and additional information, please contact the IT Department of CDA at 060-69-55-55, ext. 214, or firstname.lastname@example.org.