AMX is looking for a Business Administrator for DEPEND system servicing department who will work with databases and provide access to account operators.
The ideal candidate should have good analytical and multitasking skills and be creative in finding solutions in case of arising problems․
- Assist to the new system member’s registration process and provide access to them,
- Manage and control the system`s work,
- Manage relationships with local and foreign partners,
- Write technical tasks for the IT department regarding automatization and optimization of business processes,
- Assist in creation of new system members working module,
- Review documents received from system members, support them in using the system,
- Creating queries and databases administration,
- Supervise System members’ actions in the system,
- Prepare reports and share them with the senior officials and the Central Bank of Armenia,
- Replace the Head of Depository system servicing department when required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Economics,
- At least 2 years’ experience in the financial sector,
- Strong knowledge of Capital markets,
- Knowledge of business processes related to securities operations is an asset,
- Knowledge of “Depend” software is a plus,
- Good knowledge of SWIFT and BankMail systems,
- Advanced computer skills and good knowledge of IT infrastructure (database),
- Good analytical and multitasking skills,
- Flexible, meeting tight deadlines,
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating "Business Administrator for DEPEND System" in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Health and travel insurance,
- Sports compensation,
- Paid time off,
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses,
- Professional atmosphere,
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.