We are looking for a System Network Administrator to join our IT team and maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network, upgrade and manage software and hardware. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Manage network servers and technology tools,
- Perform data archiving, backupsand restore backup data as needed,
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls,
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements,
- Set up accounts and workstations,register users, assign identifiers and passwords, manage user competences in network and information systems,
- Conducttranings for users on computer hardware and software,
- Conduct network monitoring, make recommendations on network infrastructure improvement and development,
- Troubleshoot issues and outages,identify user and software errors and take action to eliminate them,
- Participate in restoration work in the event of information systems failure,
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models,
- Maintaininformation systems records.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Higher engineering, mathematics, IT or technical education degree,
- At least three years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role,
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management,
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Bash or other languagesis an advantage,
- Good Experience in networking technologies which include VLANs, VPNs, switch/ routers, and firewall ACLs,
- Ability to maintain, optimize and monitor VPN and remote access systems,
- Experience in VMware/KVM infrastructure,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS,
- MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL database administration is a plus,
- Strong knowledge of Windows server and Linux systems administration,
- Strong knowledge of web, mail, proxy and application servers (based on Linux),
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired,
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware,
- Technical proficiency in English,
- Responsible and proactive approach,
- Ability to work in a team.
Application procedure: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating " System network administrator " in the subject line of the e-mail.