TITLE: Content Marketing Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September 2018
NASDAQ OMX Armenia is looking for a content marketing specialist to support the overall operations of the marketing team. The candidate will create compelling blog posts, press releases, product descriptions, social media content and web copy.
Responsibilities mainly include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and produce press releases and blog posts, guides, presentations, campaign emails, and other content marketing pieces in Armenian and English.
- Write SEO-friendly web copies and publish them on the websites.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing specialist to optimize content for SEO and distribute content.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to further improve their efficiency.
- Translate and localize texts if required.
- Assist the marketing team with tasks.
- Communicate complex concepts effectively to all levels. Anticipate and prepare for responses or reactions of others.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, philology, public relations or related field preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Armenian, English and Russian.
- Knowledgeable of SEO practices, strategies, tools and trends, especially as they apply to content marketing.
- Good familiarity with financial terms.
- Computer literacy, mainly MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Group work skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs and some published pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Content Marketing Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.