TITLE: .NET Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 September 2018
NASDAQ OMX Armenia is looking for a .NET Developer specialist to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. The incumbent will be responsible for enhancing and configuring existing systems to provide user support and identifying areas for improvement.
- Develop and build high quality applications,
- Enhance the existing code by identifying areas for improvement,
- Refactor and re-engineer the existing code base safely,
- Participate in requirements analysis,
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages,
- Test and deploy applications and systems,
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing .NET based applications,
- Good knowledge of C#, VB.Net, VBA,
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming,
- Experience web service technologies - REST, SOAP,
- Experience with JSP, VBS, Powershell,
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle,
- Experience in the financial market is preferable,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good analytical business-oriented thinking,
- Flexible, meeting tight deadlines and the ability to solve multiple tasks,
- Good knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to email@example.com indicating ".NET developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.